It has come to our attention that various international organisations or individuals have been offering false employment opportunities at Multiplex. These individuals will offer to fast track working visa applications in exchange for a payment or will ask for bank details in order to make payments to the candidates. Such offers are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.These are not genuine employment opportunities. Multiplex will always conduct a personal interview with candidates and will never request payment from candidates or staff. Candidates will only be paid once they commence employment with us.
We take this matter seriously and are working with the appropriate legal authorities to shut down such fraudulent schemes.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
If you think you have received a fraudulent communication, please forward it to us at [email protected] and include the following:
- Original subject line: Please do not change the original subject line of the email you received.
- Complete headers: Email headers contain a detailed record of the specific route that an email took through the internet when it was sent to you. This means it can help us identify the perpetrators’ location(s). Full header information is included in every email that is sent.
- Complete message body: Please include the complete, unedited content of the email message in question. Do not change or edit the message in any way.
- Save messages from the perpetrator for further investigation if necessary.
- Respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers of employment from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
- Disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know.
- Send any money. Multiplex never asks for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job or a visa.
- Engage in further communication if you believe the communications may be fraudulent.