Applications for the 2017 Graduate & Co-Op Program will open February 2017
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Co-Op: Currently enrolled in a related degree/diploma program, entering final year of studies
- Graduate: Successfully completed and graduated from a related degree/diploma program
- Must have less than 3 years of work experience in the construction industry.
- Strong communication skills – You’ll be interacting with project team members, clients and subtrades, and all levels of management!
- Ability to be flexible and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced team environment – You’ll be working on-site at a project location with strict schedules and competing deadlines!
- Willingness and desire to excel in the construction industry – Do you have a passion for exceeding expectations? You’ll fit right in!
APPLICATION PROCESS & IMPORTANT DATES
The decision of which direction to take your career after graduation is one demanding careful consideration. Below is a detailed description of the components to our recruitment process. There will be ample occasion provided for applicants to demonstrate what they can bring to our company, and in turn, our company to the applicant.
Applications for the 2017 Graduate and Co-op Program will open February 2017.
Multiplex Construction Canada would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.